Monday, September 17, 2007

Auto Motivated... I like that!

Inspiration

This article that I read about is about a girl who achieved her dream career. She is an example of how people can make their dreams and fantasies come true. I hope to be one of those people, someday. Her dream was to be a vehicle design engineer: my dream is to be a chemical engineer... there isn't much difference. She works as a GM designer and helped design the Saturn Aura, which was the car of the year in 2007 at the North American international Auto Show. She deserves it, especially because she is a minority woman. That is very recognizable to society these days.

The benefit that I got from reading this article is that I could believe that I could someday fulfill my dream. It is there, it does exist and I am going to complete it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome....its good!!!

Lissy said...

wow, I would like to achieve my goal, too. I want to be as a dentist!!! I think it would be cool to look in someones mouth!! Well I think you are going to fulfill your dreams!! Just stay away from drugs and alcohol!!!!!
Uh huh! Laterz!!

CxR Scorpion said...

yeah that was nice about what you wrote bout that article and stuff but write a comment on mine please just playin but for real tho ima go now laters