Friday, September 21, 2007

C.O.D

Careers On Delivery... U.S Postal Service

This article is about the different career opportunities in the U.S. Postal system. It isn't just a type of delivery thing. All that is required to get hired is a high school diploma and an the passing of and entrance exam. The different jobs that are available are the: carriers, a mail processing clerk, the mail handler, and the sales, services and distribution associates. To be a part of this career opportunity opens up many other opportunities within. The U.S.Postal services does tend to promote workers as they grow experience and improve their skills.

I guess I wouldn't mind working for the U.S. Postal services. The thing I would hate to experience would be all of those paper cuts. Yee!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

prpmeetsgbk said...

PAPER CUTS!! I WANT ONE!!! :D

x TO THE o

bRANDI

p.S. gOOD bLoG, your blog might convince me to go into postal service...maybe....

DGKChase said...

I This is a good blog you just it to be a little longer Then ur killing the game gurl!!! Check my blogs